Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Sunday (30th July)

As usual, after the Sunday Church Service, my mum wanted to go Seah Im Food Centre for her lunch.  At first, i thought she wanted to eat her favourite duck rice from her favourite duck stall.  But this round, she wanted to eat fish soup.



Ordered Sliced Garoupa Fish Soup @ $5 for her


with Rice @ $0.50


I had sliced Fish Soup with Meatball Mee Sua @ $5


My mum wanted to eat Fried Kway Teow, ordered a plate @ $3 to share


As the weather is hot, she wanted a cold drink, ordered a Ice Lemon Tea @ $1.30.  I didn't order any as i thought after walking one round at Harbourfront, before going home, then go for coffee before going back.


After walking one round, ask my mum if she wanted to go Heavenly Wang for coffee, or McDonald (There's McCafe inside the Harbourfront McDonald branch), she choose McDonald, she wanted Nugget, ask her, are you sure you want it, can you finish it, or i ordered Mushroom Soup (from McCafe).  When i went to the McCafe counter, was told, Mushroom Soup, no more already, left one Broccoli Soup.  My mum choose Nugget over the Broccoli Soup.  Ordered a 6 pc Nugget set for her (she took a piece of the nugget before i could take picture).  I eat one piece of the nugget and she eat 2 pieces of the nugget and a bit of the fries before she said she's full, so the rest, packed back home to eat as not to waste those that is unfinished.


Usually, the drink for the set meal, it's soft drink, i change the drink to Machaccino (Small) and has to top up for it.  Total i paid $7.30.

17 comments:

  1. Nice outing with your mother.. enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice food. Iced Lemon Tea is what I would like now because it is very hot here. I like the cute coffee art too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am eyeing the fried koay teow... long time no eat...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kway teow looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice makan2 outing with your mum :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mum is quite easy going, my mum will never choose to go McD, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha... If not for the coffee from McCafe, i won't have ask her if she wants McD... hehe...

      Delete
  7. I love coffee Art. They will make the drinker's mood happy before take a sip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The coffee art is nice - so happy-lah. Makes me smile just looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If i drink coffee at Cafe, i loves to look at the coffee art, hehe...

      Delete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.